Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can't go to the Islands?

Create your own Island FUN!! Find a cheap fun platter at a general store. ( I got this flat fish platter at Factory Card outlet for $1.50!) Get some of your favorite fruit & cheeses! the fruit CHEAP but I shelled out a few dollars for our favorite cheese at Sams wholesale... It was $9.95, but alot of it! Good thing about cheese- it can keep a LONG time too! This is smoked gouda! yum! Get a fresh pineapple! Its TONS cheaper, better tasting, & you can use the top for decor! Tiki torch will usually run you around $5.00- $7.00- depending on the quality...comes with oil sometimes!

1 comment:

Mommasew said...

YOU ARE SO AWESOME! how cute is all this. Loving the Island theme dinner. Must do this for my sweetie!! :)

my word is "quercus" i think that is pretty funny!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive