Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TALENT TALENT TALENT

I would love to say all my 'big ideas' are original- But lets face it- its easier to "scraplift" when you are surrounded by so much artistic talent! I love to sit down and take the time to come up with a paper project all on my own. When I simply don't have that kind of time- I turn for quick inspiration! Below are Melinda and Shannon showing off some pages! Every idea book I get 'hooked' on a paper pattern... Cherry-O is DEFINITELY this quarters favorite for me! (As if you couldn't tell from my posts!) Melinda is my one at club who is ALWAYS turning the paper- flipping sides- and experimenting with all the color combinations. It always turns out great! I have to say - she stayed pretty close to the Workshop pattern this time.. :-) Okay- so my apologies already to Shannon for the quality of this upload. I couldn't seem to quite figure out how to make the picture bigger without distorting it. You can still see the detail though! The cover of the latest idea book (Below) was a KNOCKOUT and many asked for the pattern and instructions! Well Shannon got hers done. I saw this one in person and this photo doesn't even come close to doing it justice!
Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive