Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Luau Party Help?!?!

I have talked to some of you already about the Scrapbooking Luau I posted a couple weeks back, and have sent applications to many of you- HOWEVER it seems I posted some info about MOPS in general in the post. I hope you haven't had a hard time finding the info you needed to sign up for the Luau- Below is the correct info and I have also changed it on the post! I hope to see you ALL there! It will be great! Sign up for some of the classes they'll be having too! For more info: scrapbookingluau@gmail.com or by phone at 931.303.2695. These girls are very friendly and helpful. You may contact me if you need any help and I can point you in the right direction too! Ltr Tatrs

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive