Friday, June 4, 2010

Its almost here!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO-its been a crazy busy week for me and I have NOT got to create much so I thought I'd pull out an 'oldy but goody' today! Below is last years Father's Day card! (WOW- have I been bloggin' that long!) I have to really try hard to 'boy up' some of our papers (unless its for a toddler!) so I went with Moon Doggie last year! This card was originally created by Tina Sutton and is VERY simple to make!!! Email me for direction on how you can recreate this pattern! SO cute! All you will need is two patterned papers, two solid cardstock papers, and one base paper. AND STAMPS OF COURSE! ;-) Dont forget how easy it is to personalize the envelope!! or make your own with a template..
I hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive