Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CHERRY-O CLUB Layout

LOVE MY CLUBS- I know I say that all the time but its the BEST way to scrapbook in my opinion!!! Also a FUN Girls night out!!!!! Each month Close To My Heart offers a brand new 'workshop on the go.' It includes a paper packet (22 pieces of beautiful paper) an accessory that matches perfect (this one is the tulip colored metal / ribbon you see below), and a STAMP set!!! Cant beat it - for $30.00! We complete two pages that are detailed and elaborately embellished! To attend an open Workshop or order by mail - drop me an email! Have the most fun and organize your own club! Grab some friends and earn free stuff! Email me for details!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive