Monday, December 13, 2010

12 days until Christmas! SNOW!

Ok- so all you girls from the north close your eyes & ears for a minute.. We don't get a lot of snow here in middle TN so when we do we get excited!!!!!! This was 5:45 am this morning!!! Let it SNOW Let it SNOW! Ok- so as much as I LOVE snow it was bittersweet for me... We went shopping yesterday & then on to Nashville to see TSO in concert... Well we decided to turn around b/c it was getting SO bad.... Took us 3.5 hours to get home.... yuck... GOOD NEWS! I'm home with my baby on my hubbys birthday! ....and SNOW! MY KIND OF DAY! ENJOY!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive