Friday, December 17, 2010

Ideas and Crafts

Thought Id share a few last minute gift ideas in case you are still looking.. ( YOU are almost done shopping right?!) Below is a banner Mrs Shawn made!! How cute is this!!?!?!? She is SOOO creative.. She comes up with the most unique things! She told me this was made with her cricket! Just goes to show that I DO NOT think outside the box! LOL I don't know if I could have imagined all this detail came from the cricket! But there ya go- BEAUTIFUL!
You guys know I LOVE coaster books! Here is one Mrs Kelly made with our new mistletoe papers! I LOVE ALL THE paper pieces in that pack.. I cant always say that but I love the traditional colors of Christmas. I don't know who is on the receiving end of this but I know they'll love it! Especially if it has picture of her pretty lil girl in it!
Okay - this is one I made last year. Again its using the traditional colors of Christmas (this is Evensong from two years ago!) Last years was "JINGLE." although I it wasnt the typical red and green I love that paper too. It was a fun refreshing spin on the holiday colors!
If you would like directions on how to make you own coaster book (trust me - i t is EASY!) just drop me an email and I'll send 'em your way!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Haha! Katie recognized my coaster book ;) "you made dat!"

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive