Friday, December 10, 2010

15 days until Christmas!

Do you have this Mistletoe Paper packet yet?!?! ITS GORGEOUS!!!! I have done so many layouts with it already!! Ill share over the next few days! As always this layout below is my 'go to' layout. I love it - it is from our how to books- Cherish I think?? BUT I create this layout with my favorite paper pack (or two) out of each idea book. I cant help it - its so much fun! Sometimes I mix it up a bit with the lil squares and use photos. I almost always 'connect' them with ribbon though. Either with brads or glue dots or sparkles!
This paper is from the mistletoe creative basics kit! All that paper and ribbon for only $7.95! All I had to do was add some card stock and wah-lah! I actually created the above (1 two page layout, 2 cards, and 4 tags) as an additional Christmas workshop - but I honestly could not even find one day to teach it! whew- Why is Christmas so busy! LOL
I love these two sentiments on the above cards.. "What if Christmas doesn't come from a store, what if Christmas perhaps means a little bit more..." ~The Grinch ................and the other is "It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air." "Christmas in the Air" is MY ALL TIME favorite song by The Trans-Siberian Orchestra.. If I am ever not in the Christmas spirit - all I have to do is listen that!~ My favorite line in the song is "children stare in new found wonder, no one dares to break their trance..." LOVE IT! So here's hoping each of you have the Christmas Spirit!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive