Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4 days left to go!

WALKING IN A WINTER WONDERLAND! You will absolutely have the Christmas spirit if you walk into Helen's Restaurant in Gainesboro TN! I have a monthly club Workshop with these great ladies once a month at Helen's. Carol Pippin owns Helen's and is a scrapbooker! Every Christmas she turns her place into this AWESOME Christmas spectacular! These photos are taken with my cell phone and don't even come CLOSE to giving justice to how detailed and gorgeous these decorations are! If you live close and have NEVER been there then YOU must call or email me for directions! You will enjoy it - I PROMISE! Just one of the MANY wreaths she has hanging...

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive