Sunday, December 5, 2010

19.........

Christmas TAGS! This top picture are some I made this year. The two below are some from my countdown last Christmas.... Tags are so easy to make. I always cut them from my cricut and then decorate BUT you most certainly can cut out a rectangle and angle a corner with some scissors and punch a hole and wha-lah! My favorite stamp last year was the ornaments where you could stamp 2nd generation and then stamp a design on... shoot the name has left me and I don't have a book handy..... But the new set for this year that is similar is called "Adornable" and it quickly became my favorite as well! :-)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

"Holiday Trinkets"? I thought I had that 1 but can't find it. :( I need a tag for Ian & the twins santa gift. ;) U need to make me one. ;) Is the "to" "from" a stamp too?

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive