Thursday, December 9, 2010

16 days to Christmas! Gift idea for ya!

Okay - so I am QUEEN of cellophane gifts! hahahaha We recently had our church Christmas party and I always like to get the teachers I teach with a lil gifts and my sons bible class teachers.. Well- that was 8 this year! LOL We like to team teach - can ya tell! Sometimes buying these lil gifts can add up fast, but I LOVE doing it- so I wanted to come up with something CUTE! Here it is!
These little measuring scoops are darling! I ordered about 15 online just for this idea and stocking stuffers for family! I made these lil tags to go around them! these are specifically for my church friends so you could make up your own tags if you wanted to for teachers, hairdressers, neighbors, or just some 'cooking' phrase! get creative- these lil poems are a synch!
I made each teacher 3 handmade cards with envelopes tied up with twine! Throw in a Christmas ink pen, soft peppermints, vintage candy sticks from cracker barrel, and some chocolate and wah-lah! For festivity sake you can add some colored shredded paper to the bottom or colored tissue! FUN!

2 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

Cute Idea! I love it!

Melanie said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive