Monday, December 20, 2010

few more cards................

These are some from last year that Melinda made! ( i think right?) lol- I forgot to title it but I think they are.... Here's a few more I did! I used a lot of prisma glitter and liquid glass before we had our glitter glue! they both do great!
Don't you love Christmas trees!?!?!
Here are some with last years 'jingle' paper!
More with Jingle!!!
Did you make your cards this year?!!?! I did NOT! I used a few from our new card kit, but after last years I was wore out and I didn't start early enough this year.. :-( I just think making over 100+ cards in 2 weeks would have killed me! LOL

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive