Wednesday, December 8, 2010

17............Card kit- LOVING them!

CTMH had a new card kit this year and I love them! They are so much fun to create.. I always order a Christmas card (and still did!) But to alot of our aunts, uncles, and cousins, I always send extra 4x6s too anyway - these are perfect!!! I sat in the floor last night (watching Scrooge w/ bill Murray- LOVE IT!) and made about 36 in an hour! FULL sparkles and everything! It comes with the 12 card templates, 3 sticker sheets, & red & green sparkles. I did add a pack of my own bitty sparkles just to put them EVERYWHERE!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive