Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Traditions cont...

This is more of a tip than tradition... If you have the space- set up a 4 foot table and leave up all through December!!! Stow your wrapping paper, tape, scissors, tags, and bows all underneath in a basket or box. This will save you plenty of time! Here is another example of wrapping gifts in our Christmas paper...and my good old jute twine tie! :-)
A few more tags!
NOW- This is one of my favorite traditions we have around here. Scott & I found this book on a weekend getaway while I was pregnant. I was so excited about that Christmas b/c I knew it would be the last Christmas just the two of us! This was the perfect way to start a new tradition with our new addition!
This book makes it SO easy to keep EVERY Christmas's memories written down. Inside is a place for your family photo that year, things like visitors; gifts; holiday menu; special events, guests, etc... It takes me no time to go through and write in the highlights! I have only had it 2 years and I already enjoyed looking back over last years and the year before! So fun!
Stay tuned for goody bag gift ideas and Christmasy crafts! Countdown Continues! :-) Oh - and please SHARE some of your traditions!!!!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive