Thursday, December 2, 2010

23.............

As seen in previous posts- Will loves to play in my stamps and stuff. I thought Id do something a lil special for his nana. We made her wrapping paper for her gifts! She loves ANYTHING that he has scribbled on, crumbled up, or created in any way. I got out my Christmas stamps, made a stamp with her name (NaNa), and a few inks and let him play until he was worn out with it. I also saw somewhere to use cookie cutters to create lil designs - it was messy b/c I used the re-inkers in a bowl. It didn't turn out that pretty but he liked that the best -OF COURSE!
I wanted him to make a couple feet of it so Id roll it up and make him use another section. I brought it into the house and he got it back out.. It was so sweet to watch.. He got out the HUGE roll- spread it all out... went and got the box of stuff id brought up- got out the stamps-laid them on top- opened up the inks- YEP- my 2 year old can do it girls! hahaha and he even got out the cleaners! LOL When hes done he likes to use a million wipes on his hands.....
You can see above that he also likes to do his fingerprints! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok! that is just TOOOOOOO CA-ute!! my kids have a NANA too. i need your stamps.... :o)

MOMMASEW ~

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive