Thursday, December 16, 2010

9 days!!! Christmas Layout!

Ugggh- I hate when my pics do this! Someone tell me what I'm doing wrong! HAHA Anyway- here is a layout I created last year. I remember wanting to try something a lil different. (although) i did take the pattern from one of the how to books) I wanted o see how Christmasy I could make it without actually using Christmas paper. I used the back side of some animal cookies and some 'tulip' color paper instead of my usual cranberry choice for Christmas.
These lil metal rimmed tags are a great 'tag' to use for 'to' & 'from' Christmas tags too for presents!
I love liquid glass!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive