Thursday, December 23, 2010

2 days left to go until Christmas morning!!!

Okay so you better be ready for Christmas! I have one more thing to buy and wrap! That is TOTALLY not like me!!! I am usually COMPLETELY done at least a week before... man does having a 2 year old change things! hahah Here's a few things I wanted to share! Ever since I started with CTMH (2 years now!) I don't get around to scrapping my old traditional way.. BOTH ways are fun- including looking at the gorgeous layouts in the 'how to books' and getting great ideas and beautiful matching paper & inks! However- sometimes I miss how I used to sit down with my pictures, some memorabilia, and a BLANK white page! Well Will is into Diego (& Dora which kills Scott! lol- I just tell him he has a crush on her!) So we got him a really cool Diego game.. Right before I wrapped it I noticed how NICE the package was. This is a raised embossed picture of Diego - I PLAN on cutting this baby out! Which made me think- i need to do that will ALL his gifts!!! Its a nice sentiment when some keeps a bow or tag or a card from a gift but when you are a scrapbooker these are AWESOME embellishments! So remember before you chuck all that trash, boxes, bows, and leftover paper- cut some cool embellishments off the gifts for your pages! Here is another cute idea you can do for your gifts. My friend Teneal made these super cute tags for her children! Christmas is so much more magical when you have kids (after you stop being one yourself! lol) Hearing them say and believe in Santa Claus is so special. How can you NOT smile! She made these tags to put on their presents from Santa. She laminated them to re-use year after year! Very cool! She also shared with me a trick she found. You can buy these really cool laminating sheets at Sams now. (and probably other places) You just slide in whatever you want to laminate and it adheres perfectly- no heating required! Check them out!
Last but not least Mrs. Lindsay couldn't be at our workshop Monday night but she sent me a picture of her completed pages! Love it girl! So glad you got to work them up so fast!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive