Wednesday, December 1, 2010

24 days to Christmas!

This isn't Christmasy but Ive been wanting to try it for a while! This is one of our metal embellishment plates... I cut out a random picture ( I wish I had picked a better one- i just didn't know how it would turn out yet!) Lay it flat in your metal accessory. I secure mine with just a teeny dab of bonding memories glue... Take liquid glass and cover the photo. You want to use enough that you can spread it evenly and quickly without having to touch the photo. BUT not so much that you photo starts to 'float' inside! I tied a small piece of hemp to this- probably gonna use it on a layout page. maybe a card to nana..... You can use all kinds of metal plates, bottle caps, or trinkets! Share it if you make one! ;-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive