Monday, December 20, 2010

5 days to go!! CHRISTMAS CARDS!

I love Christmas Cards! I LOVE going to the mailbox and getting mail anyway- I know- a lil weird! BUT just to know that I'll probably get a cute card of a family I love just makes me that much more super excited! Here is our Christmas card for 2010! These are the ones I've received so far! I got this tree holder a while back and I love it but you don't get to see ALL the cards really well.. I try to stick the photo cards up front...
Here is my sister's Christmas card for this year! Check out this gorgeous family!! Its funny because I can see my nephew's personalities exactly how they are oozing out of their photos! LOL She and I used to take our photo in front of the tree when we were kids to!
OKAY.......NOW this one! Have you ever seen a more funny card?! I LOVE it! It is SOOO this family to have a card like this... My friend Stacey keeps me sane most days. Her & her family are so special to me! (please don't kill me for posting your Christmas card!) I took it with my phone so sorry its blurry!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day

Blog Archive