Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall weather finally here?!

More like winter already- straight from Summer weather to Winter weather- just like last year! I am NOT complaining though..... The weather today was awesome! Looking forward to tomorrow's! I had a Workshop tonight and it was brought up that the Allardt TN pumpkin festival is THIS weekend! We didn't get to go last year because it snuck up on us and we already had plans to go camping, but I am hoping to get over there this Saturday! Its just a nice start to the Autumn Season. Like any festival you will see a "queen" in this case its the pumpkin queen! You can also expect to see a parade showcasing HUGE pumpkins with blue ribbons, pumpkin rolls (filled with cream cheese), and lots of arts & crafts! Below is a page I scrapped after going in 2008. Wow- Will has NO hair! "festival" is using chocolate alphabet!
LOVE LOVE "posterboard" alphabet! One of my ALL time favorite stamps! VERY COOL! You can use it so many ways! Below is stamped on colonial white and stamped over with autumn terracotta swirls! Don't forget to use 3d foam tape to "pop" your titles! ;-)
Just wanted to throw this one in... It's no secret to anyone who knows me- I DRINK way too much COFFEE! ..and LOVE "life is Good." SO I am excited to get out my fall mug!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day