Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So sweeeeeeet!

I am so blessed to have so many good people surrounding me! CTMH has made it possible for me to get to know so many awesome people & reconnect (and stay connected) with old friends. Below is a gift from my friend Shawn. Shawn is one of the most genuine kind hearted people I've ever been around! Check out my super cute Fall gift from her! She knows how much I love those coaster books! so sweet! I know just the photos I'm going to put in there! And the candle smells great and there was MUCH more candy than that.. It just didn't make it home in time for the photo! LOL Hope your Fall is off to a happy start! Thank you again "Mrs. Shawn."

1 comment:

Shawn said...

You are so welcome, Tonya. You work so hard for your clubs so that we can do a hobby that we love to do. Thank you for all you do!!!!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day