Monday, September 27, 2010

PUMPKIN POOP

Yep you heard me... I said I would never make pumpkin poop or reindeer poop - or any KIND of holiday poop- BUT I did! :-) You can make these as big or small as you want. I wanted to do up a couple small ones just to create something! I cut a ziplock bag in half and stapled the sides and tied with ribbon!
I stamped up a monster and glued him on! The other monster is one of our new fuzzy monsters from the new catalog!
I stuck it in a Halloween mug with some tissue paper (I also stuck in an apple cider yankee candle CAR airfreshener too - i just didnt have it for the photo here) - Cute FALL gift for my sis! The lil quote says: I started to carve a pumpkin with my carving knife and scoop, but the pumpkin got so scared that he took a poop. Nice huh?!!?! I know I know............ There are longer versions of this little phrase too but I had to shorten mine for my card. ;-)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day