Friday, September 24, 2010

Feature Fridays

Today I have TWO great websites for you!!!! http://www.free-cardmaking.com/ & http://bigredscraps.ning.com/ "Free-card making" is a cute lil site where you can get free card templates, ideas, and tips! I did have to sign up for an account and they do send out a few emails. They will ask you if you are interested in a 'monthly kit" or something - you do not have to do this to get to look at the stuff on their site BUT you do have to create a user ID and PW to get the templates. Its FREE. It took me only moments and I could search all kinds of patterns! ;-)
BIG RED SCRAPS This is a SUPER awesome site to get some more CTMH ideas! It was created by a CTMH consultant and its a place where we can post and share our artwork using current CTMH paper packs! For example- got lots of Magnifique paper left over and want some new ideas? - check it out- there are TONS on there right now with this paper packet!!
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!!! If I don't post this weekend then I will see you MONDAY!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day