Monday, September 13, 2010

October Club Layout!

Did I mention I LOVE the new catalog?!!? :-) Check out my sister's lil monster below... This NEW "Hooligans" paper is to 'die' for! There are sooo many things you can do with -The obvious is a Halloween page of course b/c of the colors, but you can use for sooo much more- Ill post pics of other layouts later and will NOT even recognize the paper packet! LOL SO versatile! LOVE CTMH papers for that (and many more) reason! I made me some glitter 'monsters!' I added our new opaques and sunset brads to my monsters' eyes on the left column there!
I've used liquid glass and prisma glitter to make these dots 'pop.'
On the top monster I used the waterbrush to make him 'wishy washy.' On the bottom one I used liquid glass to make him slimy!
To purchase or attend this workshop- drop me an email.. 22 pieces of paper, metal and ribbon accessories, and a STAMP- and a complete step by step workshop guide! $29.95! Awesome Possum!

1 comment:

Amie said...

I love love love these pages! So excited for Halloween...these pictures make me want to eat candy corn and drink pumpkin spice coffee!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day