Monday, September 13, 2010

Gotta BRAG!

Do my club girls have talent or what?!!? Check out Rebecca's super cute Cherry - O page below! Super cute and she said she still had to add some stitching! ;-) This is Mrs Shawn's new Fall layout! This is a GREAT spin on the traditional Fall colors! I forget how well this Autumn color of pink can look with all the greens and oranges of Fall! Looks VERY similar to some new colors CTMH has- smoothie, sunset, and pear! And she didnt even plan it that way! LOL ;-)
Thank you girls for sharing your creativity!! I get so excited to see it! Keep it coming! Oh and Kelly I need a picture of your completed 'wood' layout! LOL :-)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Gotta get pics! But i'll def send it to you when i'm done!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day