Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feature Friday!

Today's Feature Friday is a bit different. Its ME! LOL http://www.tonyamccrary.myctmh.com/ Just wanted to pass along some things about it that you might not know. Lots of great tools on there! 1. WORKSHOPS ON THE GO- So much artwork here! In my clubs we do a layout & then you are left with some really GREAT paper- here is a good way to see some additional artwork with all that same great paper you already have!! 2. CTMH TV - I wish I could say I get to watch these EVERY TIME- They are great.. Talk about TECHNIQUES! I am always inspired after these. There is "Art & Soul" and "PBS" episodes. Be sure to check out the archives too. I usually pull it up - let it download and come back to it. The current is titled "Eclectic Elegance" - Featured technique is "Creative Clusters"- VERY COOL! 3. Art- I have just a few things on there- I post most of my art- here on my blog! 4. Last but not LEAST AT ALL- PRODUCTS! This one is MOST important because our new catalog JUST went LIVE September 1st and it is one of my favs- HANDS DOWN! I love everything in it! IF you do NOT have the new hard copy book- click HERE (or go to "Products" tab on my CTMH website (tonyamccrary.myctmh.com) and click Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea book and BROWSE around!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day