Thursday, September 23, 2010

OLDIES BUT GOODIES!

So when I am short on time- I pull out some oldies but goodies! and in keeping with HOPING Autumn weather will be here SOON- here's some posts from last year! I LOVE this card! I actually still have this card, and I still go back to it for a pattern! So simple BUT very nice & professional!
This was one of my first layouts using one of our how to books- Its either Imagine or Cherish! Id have to go look- BUT this layout and the 'quilted' page from reflections are my 'go to' pages as well!!!! I have many layouts using this pattern that ALL look very unique from each other! Here I used eyelets- some times i use brads and ribbon to connect the squares.. (I did this page for my convention swap too!)
have a great day ladies!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day