Monday, September 20, 2010

What if Christmas ...perhaps...

Means a little bit more.......... I LOVE that.. So sweet- this stamp set is so FUN for Christmas cards. Below is a 'cover' I made for my memory keeper box I plan on putting all my Christmas cards into this year.
This NEW stamp set "Adorn-able" is similar to last years stamp set "Holiday Trinkets." If you LOVED that one then this one is a MUST as well! So fun to play with and create your own ornaments!
Recreate this same idea! See pg 48 in the new idea book!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day