Thursday, September 16, 2010

My rough draft layout.... Okay - so I changed my mind with the photos.. GOOD call wouldn't you say! hahahhaha
'Magic' is for anyone but especially those wishing to add some pizazz! this particular layout was called "hat trick." If you will notice this page is IN A PLASTIC protector!! Yet I am still able to pull out my 'trick.' So cool- on the back of my hidden photo is my journaling.
So I accidentally got my 'r' wet with my sprite. that is why the dots look different.. lol Its scrapbooking though right? you CANNOT mess up.. (my running joke is that I have made clouds and rainbows out of things you could never imagine!!)

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day