Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What's going on?!!??

Okay - so I'm scrapping away on something that has my FULL attention. Out of my peripheral vision (4 feet away from me) I see (and I can also hear him) my lil 2 year old scurrying away on an art project of his own. I always 'let' him use my CTMH markers so as he was going back and forth to my table - I thought nothing of it. Amazingly enough he actually puts the lids back on and sticks them back in the tower when finished! I turned my tower around for an ink pad color on the other side and I see its almost completely empty! LOL I raise my eyes up to this! NICE! Notice the pink thumb print on the white ink pad?? there's also a white print on the garnet ink pad too! HaHa... .....mem---O----rieeeees............. right? LOL
Pictures taken with my cell but this is 'his project.' :-) Love him!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

He is so adorable!!! I'm surprised he got them open. I have trouble getting some of mine opened. He is a strong man! At least, he cleaned up after himself. Good boy!

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day