Monday, September 20, 2010

Never to early to think about ....

CHRISTMAS! I am not trying to rush through Fall (trust me) I just wanted to throw in some Christmas here and there so you can start gearing yourself up for all those things that you can get started on now! If you want to make ALL of your Christmas cards this year then start thinking about joining me for my Christmas card workshop. (details coming soon!) Below are some CUTIE ornaments I made with our "dimensional elements" ornaments. SO much fun!!! and SO easy! Made all three of these within MINUTES! Sponge them up with a beuatiful ink and decorate! Easy as that! Add a photo, a sentiment, a coordinating pretty paper, and/or piece of pretty ribbon!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day