Friday, September 10, 2010

Feature Friday

Big thank you to Ami Wilson for sharing this with me! Very cool site!http://www.wordle.net/create She says she learned about this website at the Tech Women's Club meeting. If you type words in the spot provided and click go, the program will create a word cloud or a "wordle" of the words you typed. The words that appear most frequently will appear in a larger font. (See below- I typed in family 3 times!) THANKS AGAIN AMI for letting us in on this! Below I typed in all the things I love about FALL! It gives you the options to save or print! Print it out and adhere it to the front of a card or as an embellishment on your layouts! So many creative opportunities here- Share with us what you did! Tips when using this site: After you type in your words it will pop up a generic form- use the tabs at the top to modify! I chose font "sexsmith' (not joking!), and under layout - i chose 'half & half" so my words would be horizontal AND vertical. You can also choose 're-layout" under layout to make it it 'mix it up again!' Underneath 'color' I first chose "indian earth' for the fall colors but didn't want the black background- so i went with 'organic carrot' and then also chose option 'some variation' so i got 'some' of ALL the color palette!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day