Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More to adore about OLIVIA

It's September & that means I'm clear to put out the Fall decor! I bought a cutie lil punkin' at the DOLLAR STORE of all places yesterday. It was only $3.00 but it was so sweet! I have my Fall dishes out as well. So now I just have to go get out all my prints and pumpkins and start setting it out! Below are a few things I made with the Olivia packet- I have a feeling I'll be working with this kit ALOT! I have been embossing alot lately for some reason. I tend to do that - I might get on a kick using a certain technique that Ive 'forgotten' about for a while. One thing I LOVE to do with Fall leaf stamps is "rock n roll" technique and sponging in some color! Notice the Green leaf... its 'sweet leaf' stamped with a 'new england ivy' border.
This is a new A size stamp set in the new catalog. (email me for your copy!!) A- size means its a tad bit smaller than the rest and is ONLY $7.95! I am sure I will use this on MANY thank you cards for my gal friends! ;-) This is also the Olivia paper- I just really used the muted patterns so my coffee cup would stand out! I cant wait to use this stamp on my cocoa packets at Christmas too!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day