Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mix N' Mingle

Okay and also some more OLIVIA paper! LOL Last of Olivia for a while..maybe! ;) This "Mix n Mingle" is a new product from our new Book (email me for your copy!) and its so fun to play with! You can "mix" and match them any way you like- You can hang them by 2's in rows of 3 or link them all together like this. You could even hang from a mantel. I have made this one (inspired by the "thanks" pattern they've used in the new book! I'm going to use it on my table runner on my table for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day