Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Misc. Post today

I was SOO hoping to get my other Hooligans layout done for today's post - but it didnt happen.. NO time yesterday to make my finishing touches on it.. So I found something from last years posts! Here is a 'pillow box' I made last year from a template. (sorry- have no idea where I GOT the template!- I'm sure it was one of my awesome sideline CTMH girls!) But I had in mind to make lil Christmas door hangers (kinda like stockings) BUT I had to make one before then and it was Halloween! You could make up a bunch of these to hand out to co-workers, friends, or trick or treaters stuffed with candy!!! Email me (tonyamcc@twlakes.net) for the template- so EASY!
I LOVE these!

No comments:

Custom Scrapbooks

Fall Fun Layout

Twitterpated Level 2 Workshop

These Level 1 Paper Packs are great for making cards too! Cut them up (email me for the guide) grab some ribbon, gluedots, a good sentiment stamp and get started! Fast cute cards! I use them for 'everyday' stuff!

Level 1 Cards using Perfect Day